APPLICATIONS FOR THIS POST HAVE NOW CLOSED
Required for: 10 October 2018
Salary: £5.90 per hour
Hours: 37 per week
We are looking for an enthusiastic, organised team player to join our friendly and supportive support staff. In the role you will work towards a nationally recognised apprenticeship qualification and become a valuable member of the team.
The role will be mainly based in the school Finance Office with our Finance Officer and involves:
- Processing orders, payment of invoices and banking of cheques and cash.
- General financial duties such as record keeping, performing reconciliations, preparing some budgets and monitoring income and expenditure.
- Dealing with queries from suppliers and colleagues within the school by email, telephone and face-to-face.
- Some reception duties on a rota basis, photocopying and filing.
- Shadowing key members of staff in areas such as Finance, Admin Office, Attendance Office and Reprographics to get a flavour of the range of support services function of the school.
Further details and application process via the Apprenticeships website: