Office 365 (Log-on using your school e-mail address and password) **
** You can use Office 365 (or your own copy of Microsoft Office if you have one) to do work at home and save or send documents to school. Note the web versions of Office 365 do not offer the full capabilities of the main Office programs but will normally be more than sufficient for the tasks set in school.
- Save these documents to your Office 365 ‘OneDrive’ and then retreive a copy when in school and save it to your school folders
- Upload the files to your school folders by connecting through ‘Frog’
- Save them in the documents folder of your school e-mail account and retrieve them when in school
- Send the document(s) by e-mail to your school e-mail account (or another address given by your teacher when setting the homework).
All you need for Office 365 is an internet connected computer or device (use your school e-mail address* and password to log-on) and a compatible web browser or the Office 365 Apps. Office 365 is provided under the school licence and does not cost you anything.
* Your school e-mail address is your normal school network log-on ID followed by @flhs.wigan.sch.uk
For more information on using your computer and software for homework, click here.
Student App & Link
(Details of the homework you have been set etc., will be available in this app or website from January 2018)
If you don’t have an Apple or Android Smartphone or Tablet, you can access SIMS Online using a desktop PC, iMac, Macbook or Laptop by acessing this website:
Privacy statement: [Click for PDF document]