*** For the Academic Year 2017/18, we are introducing our new ‘SIMS Parent App’ ***
The new App and website will allow you to monitor your child’s progress in school more closely than ever before. *You will have access to your child’s attendance and behaviour records and interim reports.
The App is an update to our SIMS Learning Gateway (On-Line Reporting System) which many parents have used for some time.
The new App compliments the use of mobile technology and are more suited to Smartphones and Tablets than the system they replace. There will also be a new website to replace the current SLG site which is suitable for desktop PC and laptop users and can be used with any browser or operating system
If you already use the SIMS SLG System (On-Line Reporting) you will still be able to access this for some time to come using your current login name and password, the information it contains will remain updated, however it will eventually be phased out. You cannot use your SIMS SLG account to log onto the new SIMS Online App or Website.
You need to create a new account to sign into the new app. However, this is linked to an account that you already have with either:
Microsoft (Hotmail, Outlook.com), Twitter, Facebook, Google or Office 365
so that you don’t have to remember another set of user names and passwords. Remember though, if the account you have linked to SIMS OnLine is ever compromised, to ensure the safety of your data you must take action to secure your account by following the advice and instructions of your account provider.
* The information published in the Parent App (along with the web versions) is subject to a delay as follows:-
- Session & Lesson Attendance and the School Diary are updated every 30 minutes
- Achievements & Behaviour and Reports are updated every 60 minutes
- Other assessment data and static information is updated once daily, usually between midnight and 3am.
For more information follow the links shown below.
- About SIMS Online and the Parent App – [Click for PDF document]
- Letter to Parents’ – [Click for PDF document]
- Getting Started and Instructions to Register / Logon – [Click for PDF document]
- If you are having difficulty logging into the SIMS App see this FAQ page for more information
- If you can’t remember your password to access the SIMS App please visit the website of your account provider (i.e. Microsoft, Google, Facebook or Twitter) and follow their instructions for resetting your password.
The Apps are FREE and available for Apple iOS and Android. Click the links below to take you to your device’s store to download.
If you haven’t received an invite to use the SIMS App, use this address to apply (click the e-mail address to compose your message) email@example.com
[You may also click here to fill up a PDF application form, save it and then attach it to the e-mail request.]
Parent App & Link
If you don’t have an Apple or Android Smartphone or Tablet, you can access SIMS Online using a desktop PC, iMac, Macbook or Laptop by acessing this website:
Privacy statement: [Click for PDF document]