Below are resources that have been provided to aid your children with their Science studies from home during the Spring Term.
Home Learning Booklets
Year 7 / 8 (Joint Booklet)
Year 9/10 (Joint Booklets)
- Year 9/10 Home Learning Introduction Booklet
- Biology Booklet (Including Questions)
- GCSE Biology – AQA Organisation Know it Booklet (Including Questions)
- GCSE Chemistry – Know it Trilogy AQA Booklet – Bonding Structure and Properties of Matter (Including Questions)
- GCSE Physics – AQA Atomic Structure and Radiation Booklet (Including Questions)
- GCSE Physics – AQA Atomic Structure and Radiation Questions Booklet
Note: In the GCSE Physics AQA Atomic Structure and Radiation booklet the Nuclear fission and fusion questions are for Triple only pupils.
The following list activity tasks that can be undertaken including any additional resources that are needed to perform such tasks. Reward points can be given for completing these tasks.
The resources above are provided in PDF format and will open on most computers, tablets and smartphones without the need for additional software, but if you need to download a reader follow this link (computers only) or on tablets and smartphones use the Apple iTunes or Google Play stores.
Editable copies of these resources for submitting back to the teacher electronically are available to download from Satchel One. Click here to login