LANGUAGES FOR ALL, LANGUAGES FOR LIFE!
The study of Languages helps students to become more culturally aware and communicate effectively with citizens of the wider community.
The Faculty aims to provide students with an enriching and stimulating environment in which to flourish and achieve their full potential.
- Mr D Norman – (Head of Faculty & Teacher of French, German and Spanish)
- Mrs C Venier – (Teacher of French, German and Spanish)
- Mrs J Jackson – (Teacher of French, German and Spanish)
- Miss E Potts – (Teacher of French, German and Spanish)
- Mrs M Haymes – (Teaching Assistant)
- GCSE French (AQA)
- GCSE German (AQA)
- GCSE Spanish (AQA)
WHERE WILL THIS SUBJECT TAKE ME?
Students leaving school continue their learning path of languages to College and University.
Learning a language enables you to communicate to the world and a vast amount of students acknowledge the importance of language learning for employability, skills development, travel, enjoyment, cultural understanding, communication, language awareness and the UK’s relationships with other countries.