In order for students to qualify for rewards and trips, including the Year 11 Leavers’ Dinner, the following criteria must be met:
- Attendance of 97% or above, students who miss this target may have specific genuine reasons for this which would be taken into account;
- Students should be making good progress and achieve at least a Bronze Award;
- Homework should be completed on time and to a good standard, students who have failed to complete large numbers of homework will not be allowed to attend trips;
- No exclusions;
- No Room 101 days unless students have completed Community Service tasks such as litter picking, equal to time spent in Room 101;
- No more than 10 late marks in a year, or 3 per term;
- No unauthorised absences (including holidays);
- Students in Year 11 must achieve 50 rewards by the deadline set.
If only one of these criteria has not been met the Head of Year may in exceptional circumstances allow a student to attend the end of year trip or the y11 Leavers’ Dinner.